It's your time to shine. We are excited to showcase Edmonton startup companies to an international audience at Collision. The Startup Package offers an opportunity to showcase your company to highly engaged attendees looking to discover innovative solutions.
Startup Package Benefits
- 3 tickets to the Event (ALPHA or BETA accreditation), granting access to all 3 days of the Event main floor.
- 1.5m exhibition space for 1 or 3 days*, in a preferable location.
- Inclusion in the startup search profile & featured startup page on the Event website.
- Access to a startup success manager to assist with pre-Event logistics.
- Access to the Event networking app.
- Opportunity to apply for Mentor Hours and PITCH, and access Investor Meetings and workshops.
- Access to dedicated meeting space at the event.
- Opportunities for eight or 24 startups.*
* The total number of Startup Packages allocated will be determined based on application volume, and insight from the selection committee. Number of exhibiting days will depend on number of companies selected.
Selected companies will also receive a founder invitation to the Edmonton delegation dinner and three invitations to the Edmonton community cocktail reception. Companies will have access to book rooms at a reduced rate via Innovate Edmonton hotel block.
Applications open until Friday, February 28.
Applications will be reviewed and selected by the following panel:
- Senior Member, EACOS
- Stephanie Enders, Innovate Edmonton Marketing Director
- Jessica Doody, Startup Edmonton Lead Program Manager