Finding Your Way Around
Edmonton is a very modern city; most of our streets and avenues are numbered, making it simple to locate addresses. Numbered avenues run east and west, the numbers going up as you go north, e.g. 103 Avenue is north of 102 Avenue. Numbered streets run north and south, the numbers going up as you go west. The centre of this numbering system, located downtown, is 100 Street and 100 Avenue.
Information and Maps
- Edmonton: Transit to Taxis
- Driving in Edmonton: Mapquest includes an interactive map of Edmonton, and some helpful links to insurance and other general services.
- Maps of Edmonton provided by the City of Edmonton
- Tourism Maps provided by Edmonton Tourism
- Pedway System: An extensive system of pedestrian walkways (above- and below-ground) connects most major downtown buildings and the Light Rail. So you don’t have to walk outside during the winter months.
- Edmonton International Airport provides information on flights, parking, ground transportation, and airport guide.