There’s so much for you to see and do in Edmonton, you might want to set priorities and make a plan for each day. You’re welcome to visit us for information and advice. We’ll help put you on the fast track to good times.
Got a question on visiting Edmonton? Tweet us. Details at www.edmonton.com/twisitor.
Gateway Park Visitor Information Centre
Drivers will find us at the south entrance to the city on Highway 2, at 2404 Gateway Blvd S.W. - open year round.
- Regular Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday; Closed on Sunday
- Victoria Day to Labour Day: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday to Friday; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
Toll Free Phone: 1.800.463.4667
Downtown Visitor Information Centre
Open year-round, in the heart of downtown:
World Trade Centre Edmonton
9990 Jasper Avenue
- Regular Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday year round
- Summer Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturdays in July and August
Seasonal Visitor Information Centres
This summer 1 seasonal VIC has been opened to better service visitors coming to Edmonton. A VIC has been opened at the Edmonton International Airport. This VIC will be operational from the middle of May to the end of August.
- The Airport VIC is open Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
To order your free copy of our visitor guide or to view it online click here.
Manager, Visitor Services