For a great list of some the best and truly unique places to eat in Edmonton, check out winterinedmonton.com!
Reflective of the region’s ethnic and cultural diversity, Edmonton offers a truly cosmopolitan variety of restaurants and fine cuisine. Dine Alberta celebrates the harvest from field to table.
From traditional Canadian dishes to Ukrainian and Russian delicacies, French, Greek, Italian, or a full spectrum of Asian epicurean delights, you’ll find it here. And don’t forget Alberta’s worldwide renowned succulent beef! Try our regional cuisine from bison, locally raised lamb, wild boar, fresh picked vegetables and summer berries.
• Downtown You’ll find mouthwatering fine dining, ethnic eateries, aromatic coffee shops, as well as great spots for lunch. Be sure to try The Marc, Tres Carnales or Zinc in the Art Gallery!
• 104th Street One of Edmonton’s trendiest and inviting streets, you’ll find an assortment of great tapas, wine bars and fine eateries. Don’t miss Corso 32, TZiN Wine and Tapas or LIT.
• 124th Street Stroll along tree lined streets and stop in for lunch or dinner at some great restaurants. 124th Street offers a wonderful variety in cuisine to choose from. Check out The Canteen, Café De Ville or the always delicious Duchess Bake Shop.
• Old Strathcona A huge mix of ethnic restaurants, over 15 pubs and lots of coffee houses to sit back and enjoy. Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market offers local and regional ingredients and great shopping. Satisfy your hunger with Packrat Louie, Narayanni’s or Von’s Steak House.
• Strathcona County Check out Katie’s Crossing, five railway cars straddling a short stretch of track or enjoy fine dining at Joeys.
• Stony Plain Homesteader’s Kitchen in the Multicultural Heritage Centre is known for fresh bread, homemade soup, and many varieties of pies made daily.
Edmonton proudly boasts two year-round farmers' markets offering fresh produce and one-of-a-kind crafts.
Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market: A popular Saturday tradition for residents and visitors alike, Old Strathcona Farmers’ Market is open year-round and resides in the one of Canada’s top five coolest neighbourhoods.
City Market Downtown: An integral part of the downtown core, Edmonton’s City Market is a year-round market with everything from ready to eat meals to unique clothing.
For an even greater assortment of choices, visit:
Found Locally:Edmonton's Restaurant Directory
What most appeals to your palate? Enter a keyword for more information on Greater Edmonton's Restaurants and Dining.