Edmonton.com - Information and Publications
The communique is distributed among our industry partners every week. Each communique provides our partners with the most up to date and relevent information available to Edmonton Tourism. If you missed the last few communiques, check out the links below:
- February 28, 2013, Conference centre's impact felt in Edmonton and beyond
- February 21, 2013, Rocky Mountain Express
- February 13, 2013, Tim Horton's Brier, March 2 - 10, 2013
- February 7, 2013, Edmonton Tourism's first ever outdoor winter mixer!
- January 31, 2013, North Central Teachers' Convention (NCTCA) February 7 & 8, 2013
- January 24, 2013, New Tourism Vice President
- January 16, 2013, Economic development agency unveils 2013 plans
- January 9, 2013, The 2012 You're Welcome Edmonton Nominations are in!
- December 20, 2012, United starts Edmonton-Neward service May 1!
- December 12, 2012, Edmonton Visitor Information Centres Go Digital
- December 6, 2012, You're Welcome Edmonton (YWE) deadline is December 31!
One Voice for Tourism Newsletter
The One Voice newsletter is an opportunity for Edmonton Tourism to give our partners a snapshot of the industry and the activities we engage in. Edmonton Tourism is focused on bringing Edmonton top of mind around Alberta, Canada, the US, and other international markets.
One Voice also recognizes innovative FRESH initiatives, the YWE program, available training opportunities, special events, our marketing initiatives, Edmonton Festival City, our growing film industry, and updates from Travel Alberta. Listed below you will find the most recent One Voice editions. Take a look!
- March - April 2012
- January - February 2012
- November - December 2011
- September - October 2011
- July - August 2011
- May - June 2011
- March - April 2011
- January - February 2011
Past Edmonton Tourism News
The 14th Edmonton Tourism AGM, January 23, 2012 was a great success! 93 partners attended the event at the University of Alberta Conference Centre, where Trish Macdonald, TPC Chair, and Ken Fiske, Vice President Tourism and Special Events, outlined Edmonton Tourism's 2011 highlights and the 2012 goals.
The event also featured Kristen Cumming, Career InSight, and her discussion around generational differences in the marketplace. If you missed the AGM, please click the following links to download a copy of the event's powerpoint presentations.