The Edmonton Radial Railway Society restores and operates a collection of vintage streetcars within the historical setting of Fort Edmonton Park. The collection includes Edmonton’s first streetcar, Car No. 1 (1908) and a number of other vintage Edmonton and Canadian streetcars. In addition to its Fort operations, the Society operates streetcars over the High Level Bridge. The route runs from old Strathcona on the south side (Gateway Blvd at 84 Ave) across the bridge to Jasper Plaza on the north side (Jasper/100 Ave and 109/110 Street). The view from the bridge is breath taking.