The Shaw Conference Centre has an immediate opening for a full-time Kitchen Steward position. Reporting to the Chief Steward, this person will be responsible for all aspects of the cleaning, sanitizing and daily maintenance of the kitchen equipment and area.
- Some high school education.
- Experience in food and beverage operations, preferably in a commercial kitchen.
- Knowledge of safe food handling, sanitation controls and use of cleaning supplies.
- Knowledge of WHMIS.
- Excellent oral communication skills, able to express oneself clearly.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.
- Must be available 24 / 7; willing to work various shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Physical Strength (e.g. Push / Pull), Ability to lift up to 30 kg.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in writing with a resume or an application quoting HR posting 13-36; this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found:
Shaw Conference Centre
9797 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1N9
Fax: (780) 917-7886
SCC thanks all applicants. Only those interviewed will be contacted