The Shaw Conference Centre is one of Canada's major convention Venues, renowned for its culinary and service excellence. We strive to be Greater Edmonton's flagship hospitality venue and act as an environmental responsible corporate citizen.
SCC now has an opening for a Part-time Bar Supervisor, this role reports to the Bar Manager and is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling operations of the Bars and supervising all bar staff.
- Plans, organizes and controls the operations of bars
- Provides direction and assistance to bar personnel
- Serving clients – wine, beer and mixed alcohol
- Handling cash occasionally
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and equipment
- Responsible for setups and tear downs
The Successful Candidates Should Possess:
- Minimum of 6 months supervisory experience
- Ability to prioritize, access problems and make prompt decisions in fast paced work environment
- Pro-Serve Certification required
- Must have a First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission rules and regulations
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Available 24/7 and able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 30lbs
Interested individuals are invited to submit your resume, quoting posting #13-17 no later than Wednesday, May 29, 2013 to:
Human Resources Department
Shaw Conference Centre
9797 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1N9
FAX: (780) 917-7886
SCC thanks all applicants; however only those qualified will be contact.