About Edmonton Research Park (ERP)
Edmonton Research Park was established in 1980 for companies with new ideas. The Park was designed to accommodate the smallest to the biggest research companies. ERP offers a variety of facilities, suitable to a company’s stage of development.
- Advanced Technology Centre is an incubator for start-up companies.
- Research Centre One provides flexible lab and production space for second-stage companies.
- The Biotechnology Business Development Centre provides specialized lab and office space to second-stage biotechnology companies.
- Sites are also available for larger companies to build their own research and development facilities.
- Flexible office space for lease
- Land for major development of research facilities
- Access to business seminars
- Referral services to organizations that can help start-ups
- A campus-like atmosphere shared with similar knowledge-based, early stage businesses
- Professional credibility gained from operating in a research park facility
- Great opportunity for networking
ERP is a proud member of:
- AURP(Association of University Research Parks)
- BOMA(Building Owners and Managers Association)
- CABI(Canadian Association of Business Incubation)
- NBIA(National Business Incubation Association)
- SEBA(South Edmonton Business Association)